The eLearning or Edutrain software allows users to add online content, videos, images, ebooks to engage and track your learners. Training integrates with some other platforms. Track learning content, edit or update material easily. Take a walk-through an example of training material.
- Create completion due date
- Create training
- Upload bulk training as pdf
- Create categories
- Set courses as standalone or group into programs
- Export training
- Setup course specifications
- Search for courses and quickly access active ones.
- Per category
- Per course
- Search for students currently linked to a course
- Pending requests to do course
- Deny / grant requests for training
- Link to e-commerce as a product
- Training records and history per learner – learners have a history of courses started and completed.
- SAQA reports
- According to qualification, category department, date
- Class list
- HTML, PDF, EXCEL format
Setup for administrators
- Email templates for notification of students
- Set courses for job titles
- Copy eLearning
- Set title names such as program or qualification
- Set company specific colours
- Create template
- Use company branding
Online training material/content:
- Shows learner progress
- Online assessments
- Track course completion
- Add lecture notes to slides
- Preassessment/post assessment before course progress
SAQA credits and NQF levels can be assigned to specific course, link to the various SAQA unit standards
Versatile and globally accessible
Our course software is designed to cater to diverse industries.
It accommodates the needs of students, scholars, employees, and facilitates e-commerce applications, ensuring a multifunctional and inclusive user experience.